A number of players that will feature in The Hundred are in action down under in the Women's Big Bash League. Scroll down to see which of The Hundred players are in action.
The Hundred will include some of the biggest names in women's cricket. Many of them are in Australia right now for the Women's Big Bash League. Here's which teams have representation down under.
- Sophie Devine (Adelaide Strikers)
- Amy Jones (Perth Scorchers)
- Heather Knight (Hobart Hurricanes)
- Tammy Beaumont (Melbourne Renegades)
- Lizelle Lee (Melbourne Stars)
- Lauren Winfield (Adelaide Strikers)
- Alyssa Healy (Sydney Sixers)
- Fran Wilson (Hobart Hurricanes)
- Dane Van Niekerk (Sydney Sixers)
- Suzie Bates (Adelaide Strikers)
- Danni Wyatt (Melbourne Renegades)
- Natalie Sciver (Perth Scorchers)
- Meg Lanning (Perth Scorchers)