Player Picker Draft Picks
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter of this competition (the “Competition”) is England and Wales Cricket Board Limited, a company registered in England (company no. 03251364) with its registered office address at Lords Ground, St Johns Wood, London, NW8 8QZ.
2. The Competition is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the ECB or any English First-Class County Cricket Club, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Competition.
3. The Competition is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. The Competition will run from 00:01 on 9 March 2023 (the "Opening Date") to 23:59 on 22 March 2023 (the "Closing Date") inclusive.
5. All competition entries must be received by the ECB by no later than 23:59 on the Closing Date. All competition entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
6. To enter the competition, you must share your ‘Player Picker Draft Picks’ on Twitter, accompanied by the hashtag #SageInsights (“Entry(ies)”).
7. All Entries must remain posted on Twitter until the Closing Date and any Entries deleted prior to the Closing Date will be disqualified from the Competition.
8. The ECB will not accept responsibility for competition entries that are lost, delayed in transit, regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any deletion by Twitter, equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
9. The ECB will not accept competition Entries that:
(a) are automatically generated by computer;
(b) are completed by third parties or in bulk;
(c) include foul, abusive or offensive language or content;
(d) do not conform with the provisions of conditions 2 to 8 (inclusive) of these terms and conditions.
10. Two winners will be chosen by random draw on 23 March 2023 ("Draw Date").
11. Each winner will receive a £100 voucher for The Hundred online store (the “Prize”)
12. Winners will be contacted via the social media account used for Entry and must provide such contact details as may be required by the ECB in order to claim their Prize. If a winner does not respond to the ECB within 5 days of being notified by the ECB, then that winner's Prize will be forfeited and the ECB will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. Prizes will be sent to winners within 28 days of being notified of their win.
14. Prizes are non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
15. The decision of the ECB regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
16. By entering the Competition, each entrant agrees that, in the event of them being drawn as a winner of the Competition, the ECB shall be entitled (but not obliged) to announce their names (and/or social media handles) on the ECB’s websites and social media.
17. By entering the Competition, each entrant acknowledges that in the event of a win their surname and county of residence may be disclosed to persons enquiring, where permitted by law. Any entrant may object to their information being made available in this way or may request that the amount of information made available be reduced, by contacting the ECB using the contact details at the end of these terms and conditions. In these circumstances, the entrant acknowledges that the ECB may nevertheless disclose the relevant information, and the entrant’s Entry, to the Advertising Standards Authority (and/or any other competent authority) if required to do so. By way of example, this may happen where the ECB is required to demonstrate that it has awarded any advertised prizes. To request disclosure of winner details, enquirers must submit a request to firstname.lastname@example.org within one (1) month following the Closing Date. Details will only be disclosed (if permitted by law) after the Prize has been awarded.
18. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The ECB reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
19. The ECB reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, the ECB, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate a winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the ECB, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
22. The Competition will be governed by English law and entrants to the Competition submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Enquiries about the competition can be sent to the ECB at email@example.com.