- This Promotion is organised by England and Wales Cricket Board Limited (company number 03251364) whose registered office is at Lord’s Cricket Ground, St John’s Wood, London, NW8 8QZ (“ECB”). The ECB is the organiser of The Hundred, a new and additional domestic cricket competition to be played in “100-ball” format being implemented and staged by the ECB with effect from the 2021 cricket season in England and Wales.
- Individuals entering the Promotion are deemed to have accepted, and agreed to be bound by, these Promotion Terms & Conditions.
Eligibility and Entry Process
- Entrants to the Promotion must be resident in England, Scotland or Wales. For the avoidance of doubt, entrants who are resident in Northern Ireland are not eligible to enter the Promotion or be awarded the t-shirt(s). Entrants to the Promotion must be aged 18 or over.
- The Promotion will open at 10:00am on 7 April 2021 and will close at 11:59pm on 18 April 2021 (“Promotion Period”). Entries received outside of the Promotion Period will not be valid and will not constitute a qualifying entry.
- Upon purchase of a combination of adult and U16 tickets for The Hundred on www.thehundred.com during the Promotion Period, entrants will automatically be entered into the Promotion.
- In respect of each of the eight teams for The Hundred, the first 100 ticket purchasers who purchase a combination of adult and U16 tickets for any home fixture for that team on www.thehundred.com during the Promotion Period (and who meet the eligibility requirements set out above) (“Successful Entrants”) will be awarded a t-shirt with the home team’s logo on it for each of the first four U16 tickets purchased as part of the same transaction. For the avoidance of doubt, notwithstanding the number of U16 tickets to the Hundred purchased by an entrant, the maximum number of t-shirts which will be awarded to a Successful Entrant is four.
- Entries will not be accepted by any other means. There is a limit of one entry to the Promotion, per person.
- In entering the Promotion, each entrant confirms that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the t-shirt(s). The ECB may require an entrant to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Promotion (including proof of age and residency). Should any doubt arise as to an entrant’s eligibility, the ECB reserves the right to withhold the t-shirt(s) until such proof of eligibility and identity has been confirmed or if such proof is not produced on request, to disqualify the entrant from the Promotion.
- The Successful Entrants will be contacted (as soon as soon as reasonably practicable following the end of the Promotion Period) using the email address provided to purchase the qualifying tickets to The Hundred as set out in condition 6.
- Each Successful Entrant must confirm that they are able to accept the t-shirt(s), provide their address for delivery and t-shirt size preferences within 48 hours of being notified by the ECB via email that they are a Successful Entrant. In the event that any Successful Entrant fails to confirm their acceptance of the t-shirt(s) by this date, fails to provide an address for delivery, is unable or does not want to accept them for any reason or the ECB determines that any Successful Entrant has breached these Promotion Terms & Conditions or does not meet the eligibility requirements set out in these Promotion Terms & Conditions, the ECB reserves the right to offer the t-shirt(s) to the next eligible entrant. The t-shirts will be sent to the Successful Entrants via post within 60 days of providing their postal address for delivery. The ECB does not accept any responsibility for failure by any Successful Entrant to claim their t-shirt(s).
- The decision of the ECB regarding any aspect of the Promotion is final and binding (including as to the award of the t-shirts) and no correspondence will be entered into regarding any such decision.
- The t-shirt(s) are subject to availability, non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. The Successful Entrants shall not be awarded or provided with anything not expressly set out in these Promotion Terms & Conditions including spending money, food and drink, associated travel and accommodation, medical or other general expenses.
- The ECB reserves the right to substitute the t-shirt(s) for an alternative item of comparable value if necessary (in the ECB’s sole discretion).
Limitation of Liability
- Neither the ECB nor any of its partners, affiliates, agents, employees, officers, directors or representatives will be liable (to the fullest extent permitted by law) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of the organising or holding of the Promotion or as a result of any Entrant’s participation in the Promotion or as a result of receiving, collecting, using or enjoying the t-shirt(s), if the Promotion does not run as planned or if any t-shirt(s) are unable to be delivered for any reason. Entrants’ statutory rights are not affected.
- If the Promotion or any part of it is not capable of running or being completed as planned for any reason, including but not limited to reasons of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of ECB, ECB reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion without liability.
- The ECB accepts no responsibility for Promotion entries that are not successfully completed, regardless of cause, including (without limitation) due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure, of any kind.
Entrants’ Personal Data
- Any personal data relating to any individual which is received by the ECB in relation to the Promotion will be used in accordance with applicable UK data protection legislation and the ECB’s Privacy Notice which can be found here.
- The ECB must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place. To comply with this obligation, details of the Successful Entrants (name and county) will be made available to anyone who emails firstname.lastname@example.org within one month of the Closing Date. If an entrant objects to any of their details being published or made available in accordance with this clause, please contact the ECB at email@example.com. In such circumstances, the ECB must still provide the information to the Advertising Standards Authority, on request.
- If an Entrant has any questions about these Promotion Terms & Conditions, including any request to exercise their legal rights under data protection law, they should contact the ECB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The ECB reserves the right to refuse entry to the Promotion, to disqualify from the Promotion, or to refuse to award the t-shirt(s) to anyone who it reasonably considers has breached these Promotion Terms & Conditions or to anyone, who in ECB’s sole opinion, has otherwise acted improperly or dishonestly.
- The ECB reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the Promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- If any provision of these Promotion Terms & Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Promotion Terms & Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect.
- These Promotion Terms & Conditions (and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them) will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. All entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in relation to any dispute or claims arising out of, or in connection with, these Promotion Terms & Conditions or relating to the Promotion.