100 BALL CRICKET
- It's 100 balls per innings. Whoever scores the most runs wins.
- The fielding side change ends after 10 balls.
- Bowlers deliver either five or 10 consecutive balls. The captain decides.
- Each bowler can deliver a maximum of 20 balls per match.
- Each bowling side gets a strategic timeout of up to 90 seconds.
- The coach can walk out to the middle of the ground and discuss tactics with their players mid-match.
- A 25-ball powerplay for each team.
- Two fielders are allowed outside of the initial 30-yard circle during the powerplay.
- A match of The Hundred will last two and a half hours.