Welcome to the venue information page for Lord's, home of London Spirit.
Here you can find all the information you need ahead of your matchday, including gate opening times, food & drink, travel options, accessibility provision and on-site facilities.
The green choices available to you on a matchday are highlighted as bold* throughout this page.
Please scroll down to find out more about gate opening times, Food & Drink, Travel, Facilities, Shop, WiFi and matchday reporting.
Your ticket gives you access to both the men’s and women’s matches on the same day, so make sure you get there for the first match!
Make sure you’ve looked at your ticket in the app to see what time the first match starts.
You can expect to be searched on entry to the venue. Please follow the guidance from stewards and security staff. To speed up entry we suggest you only bring essential items with you and leave bags at home if possible. Help Lord’s to stay safe by staying alert: if something doesn’t look right, tell a steward.
FOOD AND DRINK
There's a range of food and drink outlets within the ground to suit all tastes. Options available include Gluten-Free (GF), Vegan (VE), Vegetarian (V), Kids Options (K) and Halal (H). Please note that outlets are subject to change.
- The Grill (GF, VE, V, K, H)
- The Fryer (VE, V, K, H)
- Hog Roast (GF, VE, V, K)
- West Cornwall Pasty (VE, V)
- Mac ‘n’ Cheeses (V, K, H)
- Green Box (GF, VE)
- Loaded Dogs (GF, VE, V, K)
- Loaded Fries Burgers (GF, VE, V, K, H)
- Greek (GF, VE, V, K, H)
- Duck Wraps (VE, V, K, H)
- Pizza (VE, V, K, H)
- Churros (VE, V, K, H)
- Sweets (GF, VE, V, K, H)
Heyhoe Flint Gate
- West Cornwall Pasty (VE, V)
- Venezuelan Street Food (GF, VE, V, K, H)
- Middle Eastern Wraps (GF, VE, V, K, H)
- Sweets (GF, VE, V, K, H) - Edrich Stand, Pavillion
- Scampi & Chips (GF, VE, V, H) - Coronation Garden
- Gourmet Sausage (GF, V, K) Coronation Garden
A wide selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase at stalls around the ground. Please note that only two alcoholic drinks can be purchased per person, per transaction. All public bars will close on Hundred match days no later than 30 mins after the start of the second innings of the men’s match.
Please note that Lord’s is a cashless venue and only card payment will be taken. You can also bring in your own picnic which you can enjoy at one of our picnic locations or the Coronation Garden.
Ticket holders are not permitted to bring in any alcoholic drinks to the Ground (which is a variation to the MCC Ground Regulations). If you are an MCC Member or Debenture Holder you may still bring alcohol into the Ground but please enter via the Grace Gate.
With 25 water fountains at Lord’s, spectators are encouraged to bring their own refillable bottles to top-up around the ground.
The Lord’s Tavern pub is open and serving food and drinks throughout the day.
A number of bike* racks are available outside the ground for cyclists to lock their bikes to.
There are several Cycle Hire docking stations within five minutes’ walk of the ground, on Abbey Road, St John’s Wood Road, Wellington Road, Lodge Road, Lisson Grove and Prince Albert Road.
By London Underground
St John’s Wood is the closest tube* station to the ground (approximately five to ten minutes’ walk), while Baker Street, Warwick Avenue, Marylebone and Edgware Road are all also within 15-minutes’ walk.
Visitors travelling to and from central London are advised to alight or board Underground services at Baker Street station and follow a signed walking route at street level. During major events at Lord’s, St John’s Wood station is very busy and a queuing system to enter the station post-match will be in place.
Those travelling by Tube to or from Lord’s requiring step free access are advised to use local bus services from the following stations:
Kilburn (Jubilee line) - Number 189 bus from stop B (on Shoot-up Hill)
Golders Green (Northern line) - Number 13 bus from stop GF (within bus station outside the station entrance)
The 13 and 113 bus* routes run adjacent to Lord's on the Wellington Road (to the east of the ground). These stop closest to the North and Heyhoe Flint Gates, but are within a comfortable walking distance to the Grace Gate.
The 139 and 189 routes run adjacent to Lord's on Grove End Road (to the west of the Ground). These routes stop closest to the Grace Gate, but are a short walk from the Heyhoe Flint and North Gates.
By National Rail
The nearest main line railway* station is Marylebone, served by Chiltern Railways, which is approximately ten minutes’ walk from the ground. Marylebone Station is on the Chiltern line.
Paddington Station is approximately 20 minutes’ walk from the Ground, for services to West and South-West England and South Wales.
We encourage all visitors to use public transport if possible. There are parking restrictions affecting non-residents on the streets surrounding Lord’s and on St John’s Wood High Street on all major match days, so please ensure you do not park in bays which are for residents’ use only.
To book a wheelchair or accessible ticket, please contact Lord’s Club Services Department directly on 0207 616 8653 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Monday-Friday 10am - 4pm.
Accessible entrances are available at the Grace, North and Heyhoe Flint Gates, while accessible drop-off is at the No.6 car park.
The seating areas listed below are accessed via short staircases.
- Pavilion Concourse and Long Room (also via lift)
- Warner Stand Terrace – Rows 1 to 10 (also via lift)
- Grand Stand Lower Tier – Rows 1 to 12 (also via lift)
- Compton Stand Lower Tier – All Seating (also via lift)
- Edrich Stand Lower Tier – All Seating (also via lift)
- Mound Stand Lower Tier – Rows 1 to 15
- Tavern Concourse – All Seating
- Tavern Stand Lower Tier – All Seating
- Allen Stand Lower Tier – All Seating
The seating areas listed below are accessed via longer staircases with a significant number of steps, or accessible via lifts.
- Pavilion Middle and Upper Balconies
- Warner Terrace – Rows 11 – 17
- Warner Stand Balcony – All Seating
- Grand Stand Lower Tier – Rows 13 to 21
- Grand Stand Suite Level and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Compton Stand Balcony and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Edrich Stand Balcony and Upper Tier – All Seating
The seating areas listed below are accessed only via longer staircases with a significant number of steps.
- Mound Stand Lower Tier – Rows 16 to 29
- Mound Stand Suites and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Tavern Stand Suites and Upper Tier – All Seating
- Allen Stand Upper Tier – All Seating
There are also seven accessible areas for the use of visitors in wheelchairs and their companions:
- Warner Stand Terrace - Rear of the Terrace - Elevated Position - Covered area - Dress Regulations apply
- Mound Stand Stand Lower - Ground Level - Uncovered area
- Grand Stand Lower Tier - Rear of the Lower Tier - Elevated Position - Covered area
- Compton Stand Lower Tier - Ground Level - Uncovered area
- Compton Stand Lower Tier - Rear of the Lower Tier - Elevated Position - Covered area
- Edrich Stand Lower Tier - Ground Level - Uncovered area
- Edrich Stand Lower Tier - Rear of the Lower Tier - Elevated Position - Covered area
There are two fully accessible ("changing places") toilets, with an adult hoist and changing table available within the ground. One is located in the basement of the Lord’s Pavilion and the second is located at ground level of the Compton Stand. All toilets at Lord’s have non-slip floors, emergency lighting and audio alarms if required.
For most toilets, access is by use of a RADAR key. Those not in possession of a RADAR key can ask the nearest steward.
Public area accessible toilet locations:
- Warner Stand – Ground Level – 2 toilets
- Warner Stand Terrace – Level 1 – 2 toilets
- Grand Stand – Ground Level – 1 toilet at each of the stand
- Compton Stand – Ground Level – 4 toilets (including one with fully accessible changing room with hoist)
- Compton Stand Lower Tier– Level 1 – 1 toilet
- Compton Stand Balcony – 2 toilets
- Compton Stand Upper Tier – 1 toilet
- Edrich Stand – Ground Level – 2 toilets
- Edrich Stand Lower Tier – Level 1 – 1 toilet
- Edrich Stand Balcony – 2 toilets
- Edrich Stand Upper Tier – 1 toilet
- Mound Stand – Ground Level – 1 toilet
Members and hospitality accessible toilet locations:
- Pavilion – North Basement – 1 toilet
- Thomas Lord Suite – 1 toilet
- Lord’s Tavern/Captain’s Lounge – 1 toilet
- Cricket Academy – 1 toilet
- Nursery Pavilion – 2 toilets
- Grand Stand Suite Level – 2 toilets
- Grand Stand Debenture Level – 2 toilets
- Pelham’s Restaurant – 1 toilet
Assistance dogs are welcome at Lord’s. Visitors with assistance dogs are usually directed to the public gardens to the north of the ground where there is a dog spending area.
For people living with Dementia, and their carers, a visitor pack is available from the head steward’s office. The pack contains useful information about the venue, an outline of meeting points, a place to store tickets and a simple ground map. This can be collected on the day or reserved in advance by calling 020 7616 8592. Many frontline staff at Lord’s, and all “Happy to Help” volunteers, are trained to support people with Dementia.
There are two Multi-faith Rooms available – one is located under the Edrich Stand, near to the Lord’s Shop, and the second, larger facility, is located within the basement of the Pavilion.
There will be a sensory room available for ticket holders at all The Hundred matchdays at Lord’s. Should you require access to the room during your time at the ground, please contact a Steward or the Club Services Department and they will assist you. The Club Services Department can be found in the Memorial Block behind the Pavilion. If you require more information on the Sensory Room ahead of attending a match, please contact 0207 616 8653 or email@example.com.
To access the Cloud please see the following steps below.
- Check your WiFi is on
- Select WiFi Zone - The Cloud from the available network list
- Follow on screen instructions to register or log on
Shops around the ground will be open and selling a range of merchandise including Lord’s and The Hundred branded items and gifts as well as London Spirit kit. You can also get the kit online here via The Hundred's Online Store.
The Hundred is for everyone. We want everyone to feel welcome on our match days and to have a brilliant experience. Anti-social or discriminatory behaviour of any kind is unacceptable and will not be tolerated. Reporting these types of behaviour will help us to ensure The Hundred is a welcoming and inclusive competition and experience for everyone.
If you experience or witness any anti-social or discriminatory behaviour on a match day at Lord’s, please report it as soon as possible by alerting a steward, sending a text or WhatsApp to 07401 056737, or texting ‘Lords’ to 074010. Provide details of the issue and your location, and a member of our security team will liaise directly with you, so that Lord’s can try to deal with the issue at the time. For less urgent incidents, please complete the Lord’s customer report form.
If you wish to report discrimination direct to the England and Wales Cricket Board (ECB), click here.